~ I'll have to put my trust in you, my mechanical perfection :) ~
![[assets/Pasted image 20210708111207.png]]
Welcome to my [[Digital Garden]], my permanently incomplete and ever-expanding archive of my understanding of the world. I'm [[Architect | Jason]].
This is a [[second brain]], a tool I use for hyperlearning, journaling, and synthesizing ideas into real world applications.
I use this place to store thoughts, ideas, reflections, information, guides, references, notes, study summaries, personal projects, and much more. [[Collections/Meta/json/motivations]]
This is very personal. I hope you enjoy.
%%scroll, adventure, explore, browse%%
send me a message if you stroll through my garden :)
# ⚠️ [[DISCLAIMER]]⚠️
### navigating the garden
You can follow \[\[links]] and use the graph in order to find connected notes.
You can explore whole topics in #🧭navigation files, and you can usually find the nearest one in the backlink section (bottom of the page).
### where to start exploring?
view from above, garden map (index)
- [[Architect]] of this garden (About me)
- [[Developer CV]] Work/Programming/Developer info + CV
some random interesting corners:
- [[Functional Programming]]
- [[polscihissoc ~ politix]] political science | history | sociology
- [[culture ~ happenings ~ memeculture]] internet culture archives
- [[healthmaxxing]] Health & Body (fitness, exercising, nutrition, looksmaxxing)
- [[organization ~ efficiency ~ discipline ~ persistence ~ productivity ~ habits|planning ~ productivity ~ habits]] Self Improvement
- [[people]] interesting people
- [[finance]] Personal Finance
- [[life concepts]]
about the garden
- [[meta~info~rules]] how it's organized
- [[Collections/Meta/json/motivations]] for building the garden
Recently added/updated [[changelog]]
In Development [[Desktop]] (notes I'm currently working on)
- hard logic/skill related concepts (not only tech)
[[Social]] (concepts related to people/society)
- concepts that are important for understanding OTHERS and the world around me
[[Life]] (my personal life, health, self improvement, business, finance)
- concepts that are important for understanding MYSELF and improving my life
- random creative/self expression/individuality projects
- hard logic concepts that are bio-science related (same as tech but with more magic & mystery)
- uncategorized things i wanted to save, collections of items that i like
> digital garden? more like a eletronic jungle (haha)... what a mess.
![[assets/Pasted image 20210708105029.png]]
welcome to my techno dungeon.
my own personal hub for exploring ideas across the internet